Water can fill up volumes, has cooling properties, there are ton's of sea to take from. And it has a whole lot of other properties. Just wanted to say that... I don't have any suggestions.. But maybe someone out there does. Good luck. :)
Minimaxhall Minimaxhall 26-30, M 7 Answers Mar 24 in Community

The salt in seawater causes issues for all types of equipment and metals, even stainless steel. If it is used and any evaporates, the remaining salt would have to be dealt with. Water absorbs heat. We don;t need to be adding any more heat to the waters of this world.

Best Answer

That is true... But I think this is overcome-able... And I did not specify what sort of invention. :)

Best Answer

Honestly, it is being tried. Even energy from waves is being attempted to be harnessed. The scale of it all is scary enough, but to fund such endeavors is overwhelming.

Best Answer

Yes I know.. It's fascinating.

Best Answer

The technology exist, but it is to expensive and with lobbyists in the pockets of every Tom, **** and Harry in D.C., there is no incentive. Remember, there is NO money in the cure.

Best Answer

It's a shame it is that way... "No money in the cure" that is a killer ideology.. Made by some devil or something...

Best Answer

What's more of a shame is that it applies to the healthcare industry more than most.

Best Answer

Ever drank desalinated water? Bleeech....

Best Answer

I believe you... I am thinking more of practical applications... Use the sea water for something.... rather than it just lying there....

Best Answer

If we use it for anything it should be used for farming, cleaning, industrial purposes, we should save the clean water solely for drinking.

Best Answer

Agree totally.. Clean drinking water is for the thirsty.

Best Answer

And no more lawns in the desert. They want grass they can buy astroturf.

Best Answer

To bad the water in the sea isn't drinkable.

Best Answer

I think there is a good reason for that.. The salt water in the oceans provide equilibrium for a whole lot of plant and life diversity for the stuff down there.. :)

Best Answer

I think that'd be a good idea in some aspects where not much of it is required..but imagine if every country began to use it in mass volumes?

Best Answer

Well the next 80 years, sea levels might rise by X.... So if one could use it in the correct amount of volume, we might just save some harboring cities..

Best Answer