the fact that we have SOOOO many people in prison? or...what about the fact that our educational system is going down the toilet very, very quickly?
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 12 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

Divide and conquer the dumbed down masses with political gay marriage bickering so they don't notice that they're being anally raped 24/7 by the Federal Reserve Cartel.

Best Answer

oh absolutely! i mean...i RARELY meet someone in "real life" who is against the idea of gay marriage. some may not agree with it as a practice, but they wouldn't treat someone BADLY for being gay and married either. they are TRYING to divide us like boobs.

Best Answer

Or the erosion of your civil rights and right to a private life which is fast disappearing to keep you 'free'.

Best Answer

oh totally! i was talking to dragonhermit about that on another of my questions tonight (think it was the one about conspiracies)

Best Answer

Or the rights of babies being aborted.

Best Answer

could NOT agree more.

Best Answer

HIRAFU, fancy meeting YOU here, old friend:-/

Best Answer

Overpopulation is a myth and a cruel excuse. This generation. Its not the population thats a problem; it's the government and the destructiveness of humanity. This generation places pleasure above life. It loves pleasure and hates life. Its humanity that needs to change. Not the population. Shortage of food my *** as fat America stuffs their face.

Best Answer

i agree with you josegh. it's hirafu's specious (and well-worn) argument that we should legalize murder in the name of controlling our population. as IF we can control the world with human hands anyway.

Best Answer

Not sure what the numbers are now, but when I was conducting research into pot and it's effects, both positive and negative on society, I was a bit shocked to learn that according to the 2009 FBI's crime statistics website, a whopping 53% of people in federal prisons were there for non-violent, marijuana related "possession" crimes.

Best Answer

omg..53 percent?! no WONDER they won't legalize it...they like to harp on the statistics of how much it costs to keep a prisoner in prison, but they wouldn't put so many people in prison if they werent somehow getting money out of it. it's a BUSINESS, just as CHURCHES are the business of Bible study (and im a Christian)

Best Answer

Yeah, I think it's something like $60,000 per prisoner, per year, but don't quote me on that. At least it's fully legal in Colorado now. ;)

Best Answer

It's around 43% of arrests are for possession of marijuana, 6.2% for sale. However Marijuana related crimes only make up for around 1/8th of all inmates incarcerated in the United States.

Best Answer

AND in the seattle, i believe:)

Best Answer

Zombie rights you fool!

Best Answer

fool rights, you ZOMBIE!!

Best Answer

Yes i think god said **** the gays

Best Answer

uhmm which God do you serve?

Best Answer

We have lots of student protests..

Best Answer

If you're writing about the U.S. education system, I agree that it is terrible. But what's really the worst part is that there are much better ways to teach than the way we teach presently.

Best Answer

The prisons we have that are overflowing stem largely from the prohibition on drugs this country has followed now for more than thirty years. Our education system is in a shambles. Not to mention an outdated military as it is currently structured. But with the lack of real Statesmen we have in DC right now, I do not think better is coming soon. If the Dems can turnout and retake the House perhaps we can see much fixed. In it's current state, Congress just does nothing. Over two million now locked up of which 82% were for non-violent offences with drugs.....bc

Best Answer