Is it heated? If it isn't heated, that is the issue. If it is heated then I think your problem is that you need to start doing Yoga or Thai Chi to get things moving, and look into supplements that help with stiffness. You are probably deficient in Magnesium like 90% of adults.

Best Answer

I never liked them, all that squishing and moist heat- putting algae chemicals in it- I don't want my bed to require as much up keep as my pool- something unseemly

Best Answer

Water beds in general are not healthy. rather than supporting you, they conform to your posture. There is so controversy surrounding the heating of them too. I know they are not recommended for pregnant women, something to do with electromagnetic forces.surrounding you from the heating mechanism. I slept on one for about 6 years. replacing it with a good quality mattress and box spring was the best thing I ever did.

Best Answer

Any new or diferent type of matress will take some getting used to.

Best Answer