It does seem like many want this, but I don't think they have thought it through. They wouldn't believe you if you told them what types of things were heading us in that direction. History repeating itself, and no one being aware of real history (not propaganda). Personally, I want freedom, liberty and not to be restricted or controlled by government.

Best Answer

So do I!

Best Answer

There is a large contingent of the US population that wants and expects the government to provide their every need and want. And we have a political party in power that has lost sight or the ideals of personal liberty and responsibility pandering to those who want it all provided for them. Although there are plenty of examples around the world, they cant seem to see that with the nanny state comes the loss of personal freedom and liberty. You end up with jack booted thugs enforcing a unsustainable police state.

Best Answer

The translation you never heard at North Korean Dictators funeral. You could also use this caption on any picture or film clip released of his funeral.

Best Answer

To many people are perfectly content to sacrifice their freedom for more security. They don't realize what they've lost until it's to late and the dictator is pulling their puppet strings and covering them with bullshit.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Churchill said "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

Best Answer

its unexplainable ,i cant explain it. you try and explain it...

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA...You are a brilliant man my ol' friend ...a brilliant man!!!!

Best Answer

Because we love self abuse and love it even more when handcuffs are involved!!!

Best Answer

The more handcuffs - the more fun it is!

Best Answer