smileandwave smileandwave 36-40, F 6 Answers Jan 30, 2012

Heard this before,everytime i have a tune that plays in my head"people..people who need people..are the luckiest peoplein the world...Streisand

Best Answer

rarely buy anythin new.......most my c raps from Good Will, Salvation Army, the dump, freecycle.....& craigslist..........i doubt im impressin anyone?! ;-)

Best Answer

If anyone looks down on u just ask them how far in debt they are. Ur is paid for..theirs technically doesn't fully belong to them yet. Like the way u do what u do!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Tee he ha ha?

Best Answer

I buy things to impress myself.. lol :)

Best Answer

Ok, I admit it...there's something about shiny new things that just call out to a girl, aren't there!

Best Answer

That sounds like a goal. Very nice!

Best Answer

I chose this avatar cause it was shiny :)

Best Answer

I work hard to make money to buy things that improve the quality of life for my family. I think once you have a family of your own priorities change.

Best Answer

I've got a family, priorities definately change, I agree. I'm surprised by the answers I've gotten...very impressive!

Best Answer

It all stems from the supply and demand of people hooked on severed nut meats.

Best Answer

Yes, that's a for sure...now what the he** is a nut meat? Maybe I'm hooked and I didn't realize that supply is high right now.

Best Answer

Oh me oh my...took me an extra day to read it correctly....I thought it said several.....never mind, never minda. ;)

Best Answer