-23°c without windchill

Best Answer

Are you at the North Pole?....omg....how do you stay warm?....dammit...

Best Answer

Lol no im in Canada, it feels like -40°c with the windchill. It's quite easy to stay warm. A good pair of snowpants, coat, mitts, hat & scarf and I'm warm. Also winter boots of course.

Best Answer

I have several friends from Canada...seems like Florida is the favorite resting place for all those Kanuks that want to live out their years in the Sunshine State....

Best Answer

Lol I don't think I'll move out of Canada. Canada is awesome and I like the snow so it's a good place to be all year round. But that's my opinion, they say if u aren't in any winter sports it makes winter not fun and just boring & cold.

Best Answer

I must say the absolute most fun I EVER had was Snow skiing....I was with the singles group from my church...I'm a pretty good water skier so snow skiing came easy after I mastered the bunny hill...lol....that was the hardest level...I ran over several people...and once I forgot to let go of the rope that pulled us to the top..after I fell over....the little kid behind me yelled for me to let go of the rope....too funny...

Best Answer

Haha I don't ski but I snowboard. Snowboarding is fun also, maybe harder than skiing but = in fun-ness lol

Best Answer

Are you allowed to snowboard where Skiers are present?...it seems like there is different control issues...I had more control where I ended up with skiis...and of all the singles in our group, I was with out a doubt the best skier....another funny thing happened...one of the girls was pushed out of the ski lift about 30' high by some idiot that said she wouldn't shut up....too funny..she wasn't hurt...landed in soft snow...wish I had video camera back then...youtube would be filled with calamity...

Best Answer

Skiers & snowboarders r allowed on the same hill. Either way we all have to be careful and go around or stop for people who fall in front of us.
Lol the ski lifts we have have a safety bar attached so u can't fall off

Best Answer

Its 48 degrees Clearwater Florida

Best Answer

WTF???? another night near freezing....it's going to be 34 tonight here in Tampa....burrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

It's going to be cold tonite brr

Best Answer

Walking around in a bikini :D but temperate will be dropping soon

Best Answer

Nice....great Avi btw....it's hard to get use to Florida winters...and I've been here all my life....tonight getting down to 34....burrrrrrrr

Best Answer

Wow :O

Best Answer