Your first instinct is usually the right one. Universal rights to your images means exactly how it sounds. Most of these can sites do very little to protect the models they employ. You should be aware of the possibility and likelihood that someone somewhere is recording each and every performance a model does on ANY cam site. Basically if you're not ok with doing a web search of your screen name and finding yourself on a numerous *********** sites then don't do it. If you're not sure about any contract now or in the future, don't sign. Once you sign that's it. There is no negotiating after that. Always trust your first instinct. These sites are known for engaging in very shady business practices. Some are nothing more than fronts for money laundering. Do your homework before making any decision that could affect you long term. Your best avenue of advice would be to talk to other webcam models. I would suggest wecamgirls.com. It is supposedly a site strictly for cam models where fans are not allowed. I'm not real sure how they accomplish this. But they are one of the only resources strictly for cam models. Hope this helps you and anyone else avoid potential exploitation.

Best Answer

You need to be careful about sites that are trying to scam you. It is always better to check out the reviews of models regarding whatever webcam sites, you think of joining. I hope this helps and you can check us out for more info : www.camgirlshowto.com

Best Answer

I don't know. While I have been known to visit web cam sites I've never signed up as a model. There are some web cam girls on this site that might be able to answer this for you

Best Answer