Hello, I'm an absolute newbie to webcam modelling and had an off putting experience trying to start as a model. I signed up as a model with Qeen City Delights, and after they got pictures of my id and for my profile they sent me a link to Flirt4Free website and when I logged in there was an agreement to sign with a VSM that is essentially a video conferencing service. So the contract states that in exchange for being able to use the videoconferencing service I grant them all the rights, including licensing rights to all my video content which they can record, publish, distribute and broadcast PUBLICLY. Throughout Universe :o There was not a single word about pay, not only how much but if I'm actually going to get paid. I declined the contract and started researching other cam sites. I just want to know, did I stumble on something unheard of, or is it normal for cam sites to have such requirements? On this depends if I will work as a model. Thank you in advance for any feedback
fairywingsx fairywingsx 31-35, F 3 Answers Jan 31 in Dating & Relationships

You need to be careful about sites that are trying to scam you. It is always better to check out the reviews of models regarding whatever webcam sites, you think of joining. I hope this helps and you can check us out for more info : www.camgirlshowto.com

Best Answer

Run away from these parasites. All they want to do is feed off of your talents.

Best Answer

I don't know. While I have been known to visit web cam sites I've never signed up as a model. There are some web cam girls on this site that might be able to answer this for you

Best Answer