I have no idea how alcohol got picked out of all the drugs to make legal. How many people die from drunk drivers vs stoned drivers. Alcohol makes you so out of control and hard liquer makes you rowdy and want to rumble.

Best Answer

don't forget the hangover after drinking also ....!!!

Best Answer

I do not drink nor smoke but weed is more damaging than alcohol is.I have been around a lot of pot heads when I lived in SoCal and they do dumb things.They drive worse than drunk drivers in my opinion.

Best Answer

I have gone 4 or 5 yrs with out even tasting alcohol.Last yr i had half a beer on Superbowl Sunday.Last week I was in Vegas for CES convention,free booze,free food,free everything.I ate the food of course but didn't even have a drink.

Best Answer

BOTH are BAD because you will not only harm your self but also other not just socially but also physically in social life it will harm the people around like being ill-tempered to others physically it will kill you weed is the worst cuz second hand smoking is worse than what you got because everything you exhale is more toxic than what you inhaled <br />
so ADDICTION is BAD have you ever tried wine its safer<br />
UNLESS you do it in moderation be warnd moderation turns to addiction easily

Best Answer

Wow, that was ONE sentence? Astonishing. :-)

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

blame my keyboard

Best Answer

I like to drink alcohol every now then

Best Answer

weed

Best Answer