fuglygirlonthebench fuglygirlonthebench 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 29 in Embarrassing & Funny

never lol my roommate walks around our room on her undies nd bra lol

Best Answer

that's good...me too...after a long hard day, i just remove my top and chill. my roomate came in and she was kindda mad at me.

Best Answer

wow. i dnt understand y she would!

Best Answer

it's like i didn't respect her? she is conservative.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I haven't ever had that yet, but I would hope they'd be more respectful than that.

Best Answer

owh

Best Answer

"Don't act like you're not impressed."

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

That's what I'd say if that happened... nm, Anchorman reference.

Best Answer

lol...good one

Best Answer

haha. I used to have a female roommate that was super comfortable around me. She would change in the same room or walk around the apartment in a t-shirt and panties. it was unusual but not uncomfortable

Best Answer

it is not unusual tho. i do it all the time before this. my current roomate is just super conservative, isn't she? she seemed kindda pissed

Best Answer

I'm not a female so I think it was a little more unusual in my situation. Other people have their own idea of comfort though. I wouldnt mind being naked around ppl in a sexual way, mostly just cause Im a bit chubby. My ex didnt even like pda. Just depends on how comfortable you are with people

Best Answer