I went to a night club ended upi being empty and fought some guy in one of those touch screen games that they have thier, began fighting him in real life inside the game. he has a really long sword that seemed to have smaller swords inside whenever i broke it, when i finnally from the last one with my hand after dropping my pocket knife i stabbed him in the eye and went to hide, some guys came and picked him up and i followed. they went to a crack house with tuxes on. wierdest dream i can think about atm

Best Answer

being in a horror scene where I ran because someone is chasing me

Best Answer

Yeah those are very scary dreams

Best Answer

yea , I feel like wanting to wake up but can't because I snore like a pig.

Best Answer

flying through the night air in my sleep... and hit a crow on my head. woke up with 3 crow feathers covered in dry blood in my hair and a large goose egg of a bump. Didn't sleep for 3 days after. :S

Best Answer

Whoaa, that's pretty creepy :S

Best Answer

yah it was. Couldn't find any birds in the apartment.. or dents in walls. blood was only on the bed itself. To this day I still can't find an answer to it

Best Answer

Wowww, that's is something.

Best Answer

Best answer I can come up with is I was sleep walking and killed a crow:|

Best Answer

I was being stalked by a cow in Hogwarts and it disintegrated. Then Puff the Magic Dragon came and gave me a ride over the Atlantic Ocean. But the stalker cow fell from the sky and knocked me off Puff and I fell into the ocean.

Best Answer

I had a dream that I brutally raped and murdered John Goodman. Except I'm a woman, and it was man on man rape in the dream. It was very vivid, and I choked him to death with a wire. I was extremely upset about it and didn't tell anyone for years about it. I am a nonviolent person in my cognizant life, and I've found it difficult to find a reason why I would have such a terrible dream.

Best Answer

Wowwww

Best Answer

Yeah I know. I promise, I am a really normal person, and have no intention of harm on anyone. It's really hard for me to understand why I dreamed that.

Best Answer

I was at the beach and I was digging in the sand and found la<x>yers of change, dimes nickels quarters and pennies.

Best Answer

that i took a shower while standing in a bathtub full of puke

Best Answer

Ewww!

Best Answer

Yes, it was horrible.

Best Answer