I just realized that I'll be starting school on the day of my heaviest flow. People better not pìss me off xV
MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 6 Answers Aug 17 in Health

That happened to me the past three years

Best Answer

The timing for me and going back to school isn't great either. Rather irritating.

Best Answer

xP Ye I'm a huge bìtch on mine x'D

Best Answer

Oh dear, good luck!

Best Answer

x'D thanks x'D

Best Answer

dum dan dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Best Answer

Good luck

Best Answer

I'm pretty much always low tolerance for bullshit, anyway. :P

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

I'm really moody like 3 days before

Best Answer

Yeah PMS.
I get moody a week before.
Thing is, my period was an entire week late, but I had all my moodiness on the normal time. Two weeks of moodiness. It's been terrible :S

Best Answer

Ugh, that's not fun:( I have terrible PMS can't imagine 2 weeks!!! I think the longest for me was 5 days and that was looooong

Best Answer

And I can be a real HUGE bìtch on my PMS x.x

Best Answer

tell me about it:D I'm not fun to be around either. Although I get more depressed than angry. Like almost suicidal at times

Best Answer

Sometimes I'll feel "suicidal" minus the suicidal thoughts x'D
And oh god. I may not look powerful, but the illusion of weakness is shattered once you see me on one of my rages, beating up your âss x'D

Best Answer