Well I literally ate like 8 drumsticks and 5 potatoes. The site I followed on, said it is okay to eat a little bit of nuts, and a small amount of poultry but I ate heaps and now my stomach feels all bad. Did I just ruin my whole day of fast, or will I still benefit from it? Apparently fasting for a day a week is really healthy for you. So thats why I did it.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 5 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Health

Fasting is not healthy. Your body needs consistency. Offhand, is your grandmother in the market for any new grandkids? I write letters and offer to clean up after dinner!

Best Answer

I know but its been scientifically proven :S. Its all so confusing

Best Answer

i ate too much of them bake beans , i farted for a whole day, my colleagues threaten to send me to the smoke chamber , funny the fright made me stop

Best Answer

ooh nooo!

Best Answer

How is fasting ever healthy? You deprive your body of needed nutrients.

Best Answer

Well it has been scientifically proven that if you drink freshly squeezed juices and water for a whole day a week, you lower the risks of cancer, heart problems and Alzhiemis (don't know how to spell it). You also lose weight because you're body has to burn all the fatty acids and toxins in order to feed you're brain. Today was my first day and I ruined everything! :(

Best Answer

Well to answer your question I'm pretty sure you ruined it, just because you lasted most of the day doesn't mean that gorging yourself into a food coma is going to be ok.

Best Answer

haha, i know :(. I still had hope though

Best Answer