Thompsons Thompsons 18-21 5 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Singledom

Study yourself; get to know what you are good at, hobby-wise, learn what is truly meaningful to you solely on your terms (not society induced). Take those hobbies and expand, use these hobbies as an everyday adventure...if you like animals, maybe you could adopt some and they could be great companions!

I am a loner myself, and my hobbies are physical activity; running, hiking, cycling, reading, the internet (of course lol), movies, **cooking**, teaching myself things from research. I soon will be getting some canine and feline companions as I am majorly not interested in the complicated aspects of human nature. I wish you well...and don't feel as if you have to alter yourself to fit in with anyone anywhere unless YOU want to; society is controlling people and they don't even care....It's not happening with though...I tell you that!

Best Answer

thanks for you advice:)

Best Answer

First off, i'd tell you to define your gender.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

It will happen when you least expect it to happen.

Best Answer

try anal

Best Answer

go away

Best Answer