scatterheart scatterheart 13-15, F 6 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

you are clinically insane ... now please remove any metallic ob<x>jects and place them in the bin next to you, remove take off your clothes for the exception of your undergarments and put on that hospital gown and we will start your electroshock treatment

Best Answer

The reason you feel people are looking at you all the time is because they are. If it is not apparent enough for you to grasp here it is...... You are F * *ing crazy. Please no need to worry it is a confirmed DSM IV diagnosis; However it is completely untreatable. So I will see you next Monday at the same time and I will make sure to set my clock 15 minutes ahead just before you walk in. I am also going to make fun of you with my family at dinner time...... Mostly about how morbidly obese you are.<br />
Make sure to have your insurance card so I can try and double bill it next week.

Best Answer

._. ... have you had this experience?

Best Answer

No....... However this event did transpire and it was really rather funny.

Best Answer

Sorry I did not see your age... Dr. are always professional and will always abide by there oath.

Best Answer

that ****'s crazy!

Best Answer