Augusttwix Augusttwix 46-50, F 6 Answers Aug 29, 2013 in Travel

If there are Ripley's museums in your area I would recommend those. They are packed with a variety of displays and some of it's worthy of history museums. I visited one in Las Vegas (no longer there it's been moved) that was fascinating.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

The Mighty Eighth Air Force in Savannah is cool. You did not specify where you are or what you like. In St. Petersburg Florida, there is the Salvador Dali. In D.C. is the Smithsonian, In St. Louis Missouri, is the Art Museum, Chicago has the Museum of Natural History, In New York City is the MOMA , plus several more. Pensacola, Florida-NAVY (Air)__Dayton, Ohio- USAF,_ Arlington, Virginia- ARMY. I can't remember the exact name of some, but EVERYONE in that particular area knows about them. Just for your information, there is a small museum called the ap<x>pleton in Ocala, Florida, right near Silver Springs! Good luck.

Best Answer

thanks..i was just wondering what people have got since we are from different areas

Best Answer

I think it depends where you live. Why not google museums near where you are?

Best Answer

Te Smithsonian is a big Museum. You can spend all three days there.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Coventry Museum of Transport, Coventry, UK<br />
But you might need to catch a plane!

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Smithsonian in DC

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer