GnatFree GnatFree 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

No way. I don't even think a war will unite us anymore, like wars used to. Wars cost too much.

Best Answer

Come on, where's your espirit d' corps.

Best Answer

united we stand.....divided we fall............

.................

.........................

...............................................................................................spaltt!!!

Best Answer

Rebels still wave their flag from a war that 'ended' 147 years ago. How soon do ya think Fox News is gonna stop workin' red-necks into a 'liberal'-hating froth now that Mitt got hosed?

Best Answer

No, I also like how people say "the US is more polarized than ever!" No...I'm pretty sure that things were far worse during the Civil War.

Best Answer

I agree, 'small-minded' was inflammatory, so I removed it even before I saw your reply. I'm responding to some of my rural farming relatives who scream in my face for not agreeing with their political viewpoint. I thank Fox News for that, because my aunt comes at me right after she's been watching that crap. I don't try to ram my opinions down her throat but they feel obliged to force-feed me THEIR vitriolic propaganda. Once it slipped out that I believed 9/11 was an inside job and you should have seen all hell break loose! OMG. And part of what gets me is the hypocrisy. They ***** about the high tax rates to support lazy welfare mothers, illegal immigrants and free abortions but they're collecting huge sums of corporate welfare themselves in government farm subsidy payments NOT to farm their marginal land. It's called the Conservation Reserve Program or CRP.

Best Answer

I think one of us has lost the point of the topic.

Best Answer

Nope I feel like I won a tug-o-war!

Best Answer

oh go listen to Alex jones or something.

Best Answer

blah blah i won i won i won and you fell in the mud.

Best Answer

I feel polarized.

Best Answer

So it would be safe to say you're a magnetic person then?

Best Answer