Keziah90 Keziah90 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 9, 2011

In a two week period, due to depression, I only got 60 hrs sleep. My vision started warping into 3D. I kept hearing whispers. And my hands went numb. You are doing damage to your brain, on purpose. this could come back to haunt you in the form of Alzheimer or worse. Do you get a prize for this behaviour? Go to sleep, you will probably have some really cool interactive dreams. Try it.

Best Answer

You say that as if I had a choice! If you read my comment on other people's answers you would know I am an insomniac.

Best Answer

Yes and IF YOU READ THE TIME ON MY COMMENT 10AM, you look and the FIRST time you say you are an INSOMNIAC , is around 4pm, before that at a little after 8am, you say you have insomnia,almost EVERYONE goes through bouts of insomnia.

Best Answer

It's very bad for your body to go so long without sleep. It can even kill you (If my memory serves me correctly, the longest was 10 or 11 days before dying)<br />
Getting away from your computer will help. At the very least, lie down in bed and let your body rest in a dark quiet environment.<br />
I went 4 days without sleep during a stressful time in college and it brought terrifying hallucinations and took me over a week to get my body back into a good sleep pattern again.

Best Answer

It's hard to sleep for me. The insomnia's a *****

Best Answer

Sure I used too many drugs in the 90's .

Best Answer

48 hours was my longest perhaps maybe over. i have bad insomnia. i now take tablets and they are great. however it isnt easy to kick the habbit of coming on ep and staying late. i will never do 48 hours again.

Best Answer

I have insomnia too. I can't take sleep aides because they make my nightmares and night terrors worse :(. I am glad they help you though!

Best Answer

I can't. My longest was 42:00. Over dosage of coffee and adrenalin. And you? What have you been taking?

Best Answer

Nothing. Just insomnia lol

Best Answer

jeez...

Best Answer

oh....you're cute!

Best Answer

What are you trying to prove? get some sleep!

Best Answer

Nothing! I just can't sleep

Best Answer