SuperEarl SuperEarl 46-50, M 13 Answers Apr 16, 2012

No! You witnessed nature unfold right before your eyes :) Great moment, love.

Best Answer

I actually have some pics too.

Best Answer

nah, circle of life and such.

Best Answer

but I felt so sad for the frog.

Best Answer

Yep! Snakes need to eat too, lol!

Best Answer

it's ok baby,there is a order to everything

Best Answer

snakes have to eat, too.

would you have stopped the frog from snagging flies?

Best Answer

I would have shooed flys over to the frog actually..

Best Answer

It serves a purpose in the ecosystem; it creates balance.

Best Answer

NO, leave things alone, nature is balanced as long as we don't interfere

Best Answer

No, Snakes have to eat too, and it may have been a long time since it last ate.

Best Answer

If you want to die then go for it. I would personally laugh my *** off. But it's nature. It's a life cycle. Leave it be.

Best Answer

its not as creepy as seeing a single bird just drop dead ........ but Its the law of nature & to tell the truth theres some frog big enough to eat small snakes & sometimes whole rats.....

Best Answer

I tried that when I was a kid.....the frog died anyway

Best Answer

true here too, the frog did probably have some big holes in it's tush and probably would have croaked, er died.

Best Answer

i would've kicked that snake right in the face. then i would've felt really bad about it and would get bitten trying to appologize to it, cause snakes apparently hold mean grudges

Best Answer

I pictured a very similar scenario of me pulling the frog free, then the snake latching onto my hand...

Best Answer

as long as it's not a poisonous snake right? i think the frog would be pretty much done for once the snake has it anyway. still, poor frog.

Best Answer

I don't think there are any poisonous snakes around here. The frog didn't look like it was in much pain, which I thought was odd. the frog would move an inch but the snake was just too big for the frog. And I know when I was looking at him the frog was looking me in the eye going, aren't you going to help me...?

Best Answer