He is mistaking lust for love. It's quite common for teenage boys to think they're in love when it's really just their hormones kicking into overdrive. As long as he doesn't become very stalker-like and creepy, then I won't think to much into it.

Best Answer

If he does become stalker-like and creepy, then you should run away from him as fast possible.

Best Answer

Run away.

Best Answer

a few theories...he's crazy, he doesn't understand his feelings and is acting crazy lol, or some guys think if they say that you will sleep with him, if he's your age I'm guessing this one

Best Answer

thank you for being my example for option number one ;-) lol

Best Answer

hahaha that's possible?

Best Answer

You are OVER reacting! Can I get a 2nd?

Best Answer

He just don't know what love is.

Best Answer

I don't think you're overreacting. He sounds pretty needy/clingy/overly emotional.

Best Answer

He may feel that way, but you keep perspective...

Best Answer

He is overreacting. Does he know you prior to the date?

Best Answer

Only through text, my friend set us up

Best Answer

In that case, its too soon. Beware. He sounds clingy.

Best Answer

i don't think you're overreacting because love is very strong word it even takes time to say you love someone before you say you're in love so maybe you should look at it like he's moving to fast and you should tell him that

Best Answer