she's cheating on you

Best Answer

Make sure a neighborhood rat hasn't moved in

Best Answer

No defo a cute baby chin.

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

Did you accidentally pour water on it. They could have multiplied, like gremlins

Best Answer

Now ... let me explain this to you.<br />
If you put a boy chinchilla and a girl chinchilla in a cage together, before long, you're gonna have a bunch more chinchillas.

Best Answer

Think you might be right,but didn't want to embarrass them looking ,lol so just waited to see what would happen,it's taken two years tho.

Best Answer

I'm surprised to hear it took so long ... I thought chinchillas are practically like rabbits, they're virtually born pregnant.

Best Answer

No that's what i thought being rodents but did research and have long pregnancies and typically only have one or two babies,called kits,they come out fully developed with full fur and teeth,it was climbing and running around within a day.

Best Answer

You're raising chinchillas? Reeks of Capitalism, my son!

Best Answer

Yeh hope to make a handsome profit hehe

Best Answer

Alas, hearing that, I've lost all hope in the future! I was hoping for one last Voice of Sanity after I pass!

Best Answer

Maybe one of your chinchillas invited a mate over for the evening...

Best Answer