Bonus points for getting the source of the quote
Ketsan Ketsan 31-35, M 14 Answers Jun 26, 2012

What we need is men to support their children and stand by the children's mums. We are a generation of Deadbeat Dad victims. PS I think it was from Fight Club.

Best Answer

too true

Best Answer

yes woman is needed and wanted in my book

Best Answer

Seems to me that women have been the ones to stand by you most consistently. So, I suppose the answer is within your own observation.

Best Answer

And do you know what annoys me when people say Single Dads make Better Parents......well Id bet my bottom dollar*which isnt a lot* that they have a LOT more SUPPORT than single Moms!

Like..."oh isnt he GREAT for raising his child"!!!

Dunno what the answer is..to be honest.

Best Answer

Ya. They get all the sympathy and all the glory for being half as good at what they do. Exactly like white rappers.

Best Answer

For some, yes. For others, no.

Best Answer

Please read my story "my natal female friends" and see if you can gain some perspective from it and get back to me.

Best Answer

Oh blame us. Go ahead blame us. Geeeesh! Kidding. Actually the Bible says women were created because God realized men needed help. Just sayin'

Best Answer

it's that or gay

Best Answer

I'm not a man...

Best Answer