with that attitude you wont gain much wisdom at all. I very much concur with Freya.

Best Answer

if you were here at midnight you would see it was a toast to the australia day that is here now and how our country is a year older and no wiser.

Best Answer

the individual most certainly becomes wiser in whatever matters he/she feeds his/her mind. what you put into your mind is no different than eating habits. eat healthy, read/hear/think healthy. the masses certainly become no wiser as a group. this is especially true in religion and politics. It is up to everyone whether or not they choose to be self aware and shed themselves of negativity and things that are wasteful of time and energy.

Best Answer

In this matter America is just as bad as everyone else. Corruption is rampant around the world.

Best Answer

Quit looking at the big picture and look within yourself. What are you referring too? If others around you refuse to enlighten themselves, then set an example. Wisdom can be found everywhere, stop looking to far in the future, or world wide, etc. If you challenge yourself and others see a positive change in you, they will ask you in many different ways, how? Tell them in the most positive way, and you may find your words are all they need to take up the torch. And if you have a really high I.Q., relax. There are many things people would like to change, but realistically don't have that kind of power or control. People have to make their own choices. Even if we think or know we see the clear and logical solution or path, we can't control people, people have to make their own choices. Become the teacher and don't forget we will always be students, always learning and wisdom doesn't fall too far behind. :)

Best Answer

happy wisdom day to you

Best Answer

This past year has proved very enlightening for me. I've learned a lot about myself, and how I deal with the world around me. So, I'd have to disagree with you.

Best Answer