People, listen to me! Iv'e been doing the math and...and..Iv'e worked out when the world's going to end! I'm bloody telling you! This is nooo joke, look, let me explain: I added together the values of the degree's of the elliptic orbit of our planet. Then, I did something...else. Then I put this value with...that value *licking one's lips feverishly* and vwalah! The worlds going to end in 19...4...6?......Hang on...that's not right. Forget what I said, It would seem that I'm talking complete rubbish, sorry, false alarm. :(
tak1 tak1 36-40, M 20 Answers Jun 10, 2012

Hooray!!! You can find my dead *** at the casino with my finger melted to a button. That's how I am going out.

Best Answer

I like your style ma'am. ;)

Best Answer

Its okay, a lot of old crazy mofos have used the same logic as you. Difference is it only took you a few seconds to realise you were talking rubbish. It takes them years before they realise that.

Best Answer

Your avatar REPULSES my fine sensibilities!!!!

Best Answer

your avatar repulses the erection i had .

Best Answer

YES you are correct, We are all going to die. Everyone that has ever been born has either died or is still living and will die some day. This is the natural process of life.

(Born - Live - Die)

Best Answer

You big goof! **Toothless Grin**

Best Answer

*shaking head sadly* I'm crushed Church Lady. I thought that the moon was going to fall on our heads. Hrmph! :(

Best Answer

Ther's always a chance a METEOR will hit ya! :)

Best Answer

*grin slowly appearing* yeah...YEAH! :) That'd be good, I think I'd like that. Thanks for the pep talk Church Lady.

Best Answer

You're so bloody right. We are all going to die and feed the worms.

Best Answer

No one leaves the planet alive

Best Answer

Neil Armstrong, the mans a walking contradiction.

Best Answer

I stand corrected!

Best Answer

I am sure there is not a single person who won't.

We have to continue living and doing our work irrespective of that.

Best Answer

you give me road rage :( sad face

Best Answer

Eventually we are all going to die, some way or another... Therefore what counts is what you do whit the time until then

Best Answer

We all die anyway.. that's life.

Best Answer

1946? Well, what if we all go back in time and the world ends then?

Best Answer

Happens to all of us, sooner or later, so what the hey.

Best Answer

But, your right we are all gonna Die. Eventually.

Best Answer

But...the math. My equations. I was sure that I had something there for a moment. How disappointing *head desk*.

Best Answer

Back to the Drawing Board !

Best Answer

Nooooo!! I dont wanna die, not yet I wanna b able to see my grandkids

Best Answer