Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 4, 2012

yes, we all have the same basic hierarchy of needs.

Best Answer

We are all unique and special... Just like everyone else. Seriously though yes at our core we are all basically the same.

Best Answer

Maybe, potentially, but there are things I'm unable to do and it would take some time to learn them.

Best Answer

It's true! On a number of occasions I have found myself thrown together with a person for whatever the reason and feeling awkward and uncomfortable because the person either didn't look like some one I would befriend, or was way out of my age group etc.., but found after spending some time chatting away with them, I'd leave with that very thing in my mind...( we are all more alike than different)

Best Answer

I've known that for "along" time now. It's like an innate 6th sense I pick up from people without knowing them personally for some time. It works the same way people don't forget faces. Like when you haven't seen someone for decades but know it's them instantly even when their looks have dramatically changed through like drug use, makeovers, etc.

Best Answer

ill support that

Best Answer

I strongly agree!

Best Answer