I was with my mom when I was born, I live with my family and my boyfriend and I will die in the company of loved ones...I am not alone...

Best Answer

I can agree we are born alone, in most cases ( twins etc are not) I can agree that we die alone ( although our dying process does not have to be alone, I have been with many people until they die and seen people surrounded by family) I am not sure that we live alone. I would suggest that in our life we have a choice to engage and connect or not. This is a choice. I do not feel alone in my life, after all how we feel is the ultimate defining point to answer that questions. It is not an illusion, it is only an illusion if you are pretending.

Best Answer

Can't speak for everyone else, but I wasn't born alone, & u shouldn't speak for everyone either, it's only embarrassing for yourself in thee end

Best Answer

Live the illusion. Illusions can be easily changed :o)

Best Answer

Only through love, friendship or sock puppets

Best Answer