hottie10147 hottie10147 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

Freecycle.com

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Go to "RedCross"!

Best Answer

ok i will have to find one were i live thank u

Best Answer

You're welcome and good luck! :)

Best Answer

Ah I love people who have absolutely no resources or money or stable homes or plans that decide to bring another life into the world....it's so responsible! No wait the other thing, Inconsiderate! Yeah that's it.

Best Answer

you do not have to be rude i know im not perparded im already scared about all this i dont need u being rude to me on top of it

Best Answer

If you're expecting sympathy boy did you come to the wrong place. I hope your child grows up to be a good kid, unlike the screw up their mother obviously is.

Best Answer

im not expectin sympathy frm anyone but u do not need to be rude and im not a screw up i just not need u being rude to me

Best Answer

If you can't handle people being rude to you on the internet how do you think you're gonna be able to handle a kid? pfft...

Best Answer

i can handle my kid but i really dont appreciate u being rude im not bein rude i was asking a simple question and if ur goin to be rude u can stop replyin to my question

Best Answer

dont let people like gnat free bother you hun...the term comes to mind ''**** happens'-- then the thought '' obviously, cause people like him are here'' best of luck hun keep your head up and your mind calm and cautious --read research everything you are unsure of when in doubt-ask! i ll be glad to help you out when ever you need okay! and remember..no one is perfect--but strive to be perfect loving your child.

Best Answer

you know what ****..you obviously came from no good *** parents that raised a son with no compassion--but wait you are perfect free of mistakes and foolish ideas huh glass houses idiot

Best Answer

myabove comment was intended for gnat free

Best Answer

thank you very much at least not everyone on here is rude

Best Answer

At least I'm not an irresponsible twit.

Best Answer

apparently u r if u really have to put other people down u are

Best Answer

I'm so tempted to say Didn't you plan on having this baby and if you did How did you plan taking care of it

Best Answer

no it was not planned but i dont believe in abortions

Best Answer

and obviously not birth control either

Best Answer

no i didnt use birthcontrol either i know its my fault im pregnant but i need support not to be put down by people

Best Answer

I'm not putting you down just stating the facts , I was not the one in the room or where ever with you .

Best Answer

wow is this the society of the world today--t v says ask talk do the right thing , how the **** is she supposed to find help that maybe she didnt receive--is that her fault to think and act like you judgmental finger pointers free of all faults and mistakes / why not give her some credit for trying encouragement for the hell of it to help her raise a child ignorant of facts because of people like this offering bs for an answer instead of something useful..wtf

Best Answer

its kind of late for that now don't you think . how much does a condom cost anyway ? a lot less than that kid over its lifetime

Best Answer

Depending on where you live there is usually a food pantry. In addition, if you live in the USA you should call your social service office. They will give you tons of places and info and can also help you financially. There is always places. Where do you live? Will look up what i can for you!

Best Answer

i live in arkansas

Best Answer

Craiglist.com--look under your state and city and then go to the free section--a lot of postings for free baby stuff....

Best Answer

ok i will thank u

Best Answer