definitely not. I spend all day discussing hair and makeup, shoes, clothes, handbags, nail polish, menstruation, s*e*x, boyfriends, husbands, in-laws, furniture, wallpaper, floor coverings, and colour schemes and babies. <br />
no way you could keep up , p*u*s*s*y!

Best Answer

if you can wake at 3 or 4 am every week day . then yes

Best Answer

You could handle my job but my manager would HATE you. I would never be able to handle your job though. Every time I have ever tried to fix something, it ends up more broken than before I tried to fix it...unless it is something relatively easy to fix. I'm better at putting things together than fixing things but only slightly.

Best Answer

Probably not without any training.<br />
While I don't DO all that mechanical stuff like you, it's my job to make sure it gets all done as needed on our entire fleet of trucks. I also have to schedule all the drivers, make all their delivery and pick up appointments, create and maintain their routes, and occasionally drive one myself (as well as finding ways to fit in all the "emergency" extra stops that come up as needed - without ******* my drivers off too much)<br />
My job entails all this plus being on call 24/7 as any truck can break down at any time in many different states, and it's my job to be sure the driver AND the vehicle get taken care of ASAP.

Best Answer

I'm retired. It's not as fun as some say it is. I'd much rather be back working every day.

Best Answer

I cook , clean and sleep all day long.

Best Answer