What if I've got my own issues and want to be selfish? What if I do want to help and connect with people, but right now I'M the one that's in dire need of help? What's supposed to happen then?
orchid00 orchid00 26-30, F 15 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in EP

I'll save you princess. ;)

Best Answer

Post a story or question about your situation and let the chips fall where they may.Someone may supprise you with a wise solution to your delima...Or you'll get trolled to heck and back.<br />
Chin up,pip pip and all the jazz.....Good luck :o)

Best Answer

Don't add people if you don't think they can't help you. It's your world on here, you make your own rules.

Best Answer

Most people here are mostly concerned about their own issues, you should be able to make friends. ;)

Best Answer

Right now if you need help I will help you if I can. One day in the future I may not be as balanced as I am currently am and will require you to help me. So how can I help you?

Best Answer

(wonders if any of her 35 friends will have an answer) that would satisfy her? In the mean time, I'm just here for the beer.

Best Answer

Hopefully you get some help.

Best Answer

You dont loose anything by communicating, people here will help you for sure, even if you are not a very open person

Best Answer

*poof*

Best Answer

If you dont want to then dont but it doesn't seem like being on a social networking site would be where you would come to if you didn't.

Best Answer

Its called being selfless, you're here to serve good purposes.

Best Answer

if you want to be selfish you are like most people on this earth. As for getting help, I have found you usually get the most help from helping yourself.

Best Answer