sounds strait forward enough. i dont think its easy sometimes though. it can take a life time to learn what you can from a mistake if youre willing to admit you made one, and to forgive is sometimes its harder than others. were not perfect and sometimes other things prevent us from handling all our mistakes.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Hows come you disagree ?

Best Answer

why do i have to forgive every one, i wasnt the one that cheated, and why is something like cheating called a mistake, answering a quetion with 3 instead of 4 is a mistake, you asked

Best Answer

I try real hard to forgive, hate is not an emotion I like to carry around. Especially forgiving myself for the mistakes I have made and saying sorry to whoever I have harmed.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Also, the only way not to make mistakes is never to try anything, so it's important not to fear them. So long as the intention is good, mistakes are easy to forgive. :)

Best Answer