Went to work and people were such crab apples today. Gawd, I hate when I'm in good mood and people try to crap on me.
WarriorCatGrl WarriorCatGrl 36-40, F 5 Answers Mar 1 in Community

no, i stayed home all day, wasnt around people

Best Answer

retail?

Best Answer

no...Doctors office..it might as well be retail.

Best Answer

I used to call them wood work days as nasty people just seem to come out of the wood work, why is a doctors office open on a Saturday?

Best Answer

We're open every Saturday and it just suppose to be till noon but they keep taking work in and I end up being there till 3pm. There is talk of them being open 7 days a week soon. I hope not.

Best Answer

and of course they wouldn't bother hiring anybody else, right? where are you?

Best Answer

That's right..they won't hire anyone else...I've go all the crappy hours and I'm stuck..till I find something else. I'm in Missouri.

Best Answer

I tried to get another job that was open and I was more than qualified but my boss said, that's not what you signed up for. Made it real clear that I have no oppurtunties with the company.

Best Answer

I'm in Minnesota, that just sucks, are you the low "man on the totem pole" seniority wise?

Best Answer

nope...other people have been hired after me... We have a lot of people quit all the time... It's a revolving door. I found another job at a another dr office I'm thinking about but its not what I really want but I'll take a pay cut so I'm going to think on it...just sucks. It might really be worth the pay cut though to have normal hours and live like a normal person again. Ah..what to do.

Best Answer

man I'm sorry, that sucks the big one. I can say from personal experience the money is not worth keeping a job you hate, when I owned my company I finally gave up a job we were getting 37,000 a year to do and I was never so happy as when we didn't do that one any more.

Best Answer

Thanks. I think I'll apply for this other job and see... Sometime we just have to move on.... I use to be people would have the same job for a life time but those days are over. My mother think I should stay where I'm at until I find the perfect job..but I agree with you....it not worth if I'm so unhappy. There are no perfect jobs.

Best Answer

I'm afraid those days are long past, you bet take a different job because there are no perfect ones and the money really isn't worth you misery.

Best Answer

I would say no

Best Answer

I'm sorry. It is hard to maintain a good mood when all around you are cranky frankies.

Best Answer

yeah, :(

Best Answer

No, I divorced my Ex over six years ago. :)

Best Answer

Good..:)

Best Answer