cherryontop cherryontop 46-50, F 14 Answers Oct 26, 2011

He does not want to give up his comfort zone, just incase he changes his mind! Or he is happy to keep you on a string while he enjoys the joys of a single life...

Best Answer

He is passive aggressive.

Best Answer

So true. It's why I didn't file sooner.

Best Answer

I just want to share my experience and testimony here.. I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started avoiding me and he was abusive..but I still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost, then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and I didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster, so I decided to try it reluctantly..although I didn't believe in spell but just decided to give it a try, i contacted the spell caster Dr. Ikedi via email and he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 72 hours my husband came back to me and realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy.. Contact this great spell caster today for your relationship and marriage problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@ gmail.com

Best Answer

Depends what country you live in. I Australia you can't apply for divorce until 12 months after a final separation.

Best Answer

Maybe the economy has him thinking twice...cheaper to keep her is true. I left my wife of 20 years and paid dearly. I was gone for a year before I filed, it was a time where I was trying to figure some things out. She was too and after a year I realized that she wasn't gonna make the move to file, so I did.

Best Answer

same question to YOU !! why havent YOU filed...

Best Answer

Control. He doesn't want to be "with" you but still wants you so that no man can have you cuz you're still technically married. That could be why.

Best Answer

He will come back after he is finished cheating on you...you either can play too, divorce him, or be good and wait it out......more likely he is tryingn to see if there is anyone better and if there is not. He will come back begging

Best Answer

Separation is free, divorce is expensive.

Best Answer

One's own emotions can be difficult to understand, and the fact is that because of human nature we truly cannot appreciate something until it is no longer there for us to see how important it was in our lives.<br />
Because of my own personal experience in matters of love, having been withthe same woman for 18 years, married for 13, and only recently seperated, I can say this: now that he is "out" he may have very well realised the importance you had in his life but lacks the confidence, the courage, the means to express this to you in the hopes of making amends and seeing you back together.<br />
In short he may have come to see just how much you mean to him and he is scared that he has broken the relationship beyond repair. If you care for him in the slightest, talk to him and give him a chance to express himself, and maybe even make amends.

Best Answer

I just wanted to ask the girl who used a spell caster to bring you and your husband back together how much he charged you? I emailed him but he wants a lot of money? Is this real or not ?

Best Answer