Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 7 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Community

My mocking is resereved for my friends who understand my humour (and can shoot back with random crap).

Yes I may hate everyone equally doesn't mean I wish to purposely offend everyone every waking second.

Best Answer

The Romans didn't have anything against Jesus personally. Pontius Pilate couldn't even find Him guilty of any crime, but caved in to popular pressure from the masses to avoid an uprising. It was his own people that mocked Him, persecuted him, turned him over to the authorities and demanded his crucifixion.

Best Answer

i don't need a history lesson from you i know the Jews were in on it

Best Answer

Okay then, so why did you ask?

Best Answer

Then the governor's soldiers took Jesus into the Praetorium, and gathered the whole garrison together against him. They ******** him, and put a scarlet robe on him. They braided a crown of thorns and put it on his head, and a reed in his right hand; and they kneeled down before him, and mocked him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!" They spat on him, and took the reed and struck him on the head. When they had mocked him, they took the robe off of him, and put his clothes on him, and led him away to crucify him.
Matthew 27:27-31......did the Romans not mock him?

Best Answer

Alrighty then. Isn't that what I just said a little more succinctly?

Best Answer

sounded to me like you were dismissing me by saying the Romans had nothing to do with it. it was all the Jews

Best Answer

Nope, merely pointing out that it wasn't personal to the Romans. Pilate was being a politician and the centurions were merely following orders. Of course it wouldn't have been possible without the Romans' participation.

Best Answer

I don't touch religion.

Best Answer

Were they? I thought they gave him fame.

Best Answer

No one deserves the death penalty that he was subjected to. I'll just say that irrespective of my own thoughts on the religion that evolved from him.

Best Answer

There is nothing to mock.... a myth is a myth.

Best Answer

I bow to Jesus; I do not mock him.l

Best Answer