jokes?
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Politics

There are a lot of Aussies that are glad Obama won.

We don't want extremist Christians here that supported that other guy.

Best Answer

Probably a few said it, but not many would actually do it. Besides, except for the rich, would Australia accept them?

Best Answer

Somehow I can see the really rich getting around any problems about moving. But I'm pretty cynical.

Best Answer

I don't think Australia could take in that many people.

Best Answer

I don't know if Australia would be where the place many where most are going although, I dearly love those people and it would be my choice.

However, the simple fact is those with the financial means to do so are indeed moving and investing for safety in other countries in droves.

Obviously only the rich can afford to do this and even many of our liberal Hollywood celebrities have residences in other countries, leaving us to contend with the vast invasion of undocumented aliens feeding off the rest of a declining middle class tax base.Our Republic no longer stands and creeping socialism ,in its world wide resurgence is finally here at our doorstep..

Best Answer

I read that it takes 3 Americans to replace Ned

Best Answer

I thought shipping criminals to Australia, went out of vogue in the 1800's. Wonder how many pf the criminals, england shipped to the Australian penal colony, became extremely rich people?

Best Answer

the problem with these conservatives is that the countries that they would want to "escape" to are probably way left of the American Democratic party. Escape to Canada so your tax dollars dont go towards socialized medicine? that makes sense...

Best Answer

Some people probably said it...

Best Answer

Having nothing to do with the election, my Dad used to say that if he ever moved anywhere, it would be to Australia. He was there twice during WWII recovering first from wounds, then the second time from malaria, which kept him there for six months after the war was over. He loved the people.

Best Answer

I don't mind Obama, but what I would give to move to Australia!

But I'm too poor and worthless!

Maybe Ned Kelly would let me sleep in his yellow van for awhile! Just a year or 2!

Best Answer

This question really needs Ned to answer, not anyone can answer it!

Best Answer

True - "Conservatives" in the US talk tough, but they're a bunch of spoiled crybabies.

I feel sorry for Aus.

Best Answer

What's really funny is they always talk about moving to countries that have the exact legislation they are railing against.

Best Answer

I am sure there are alot of Americans out there who say stuff they really dont mean.

Best Answer

Having been to Australia, I know their regulations make the U.S. military look like a well oiled efficiency machine. Their bluff is empty and I can't wait to laugh when they see the truth.

Best Answer

Sounds viable...

Best Answer