MeAgainstDaWorld MeAgainstDaWorld 18-21, F 3 Answers Jul 17, 2012

My parents were too dumb and ignorant to know they were abandoning me psychologically. They thought all that mattered was that they were "there for me" physically, and they couldn't realize how they kept me from exercising my natural brilliance because they were so caught up in stupid ****!

Best Answer

im going thru the same exact thing!

Best Answer

ugh! run away when you get a chance. don't waste your time trying to get through to them, or with the idea that you have to conform to anything they say you are. i don't know you, but i imagine you're too smart to suffer because of someone else's problematic thinking skills.

Best Answer

heyy thanks for that advice man... n i already got some **** planned out... im a junior at highschool.. in 2 years im off to the east coast.. alot of opportunities n a real good friend i know over there that his family will hook me up with alot of stuff.. i thot of moving in with my dad but the 'hood is bad over there.. im still thinkin about it tho.. thanks.. blessings to u!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

sucks dont it :/

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer