callmetime callmetime 22-25, M 18 Answers Jul 14, 2012

I'm older...The Flinstones?

Best Answer

YABBA DABBA DOO!!

Best Answer

When I was a kid I just sat outside alone staring solemnly at a disused top hat.

Best Answer

Heehee

Best Answer

Enid Blyton.

I'm English, and in my 50's - When I was a kid we only had B&W TV, and just TWO channels!

Best Answer

The Simpsons :P

That's all I have to say haha.

Best Answer

never realy enjoyed tv as a kid... thought wasn't even alowed to watch it befor I started school (maybe a dvd once in a while, but that was all)

Best Answer

When I was a child, Warner Bros. & Hanna Barbers ruled the airwaves. There wasn't cable tele .....The jetsons primetime viewing and ABC, CBS, NBC were the only networks along with PBS.

Best Answer

i'm old. none of those channels existed when i was a kid. we had abc, cbs, nbc, pbs, and two local affiliates that showed cartoons in the mornings and afternoons. bugs bunny and the old looney toons were the best!

Best Answer

yes! i loved the road runner

Best Answer

yeah, he was on saturday mornings wnen they showed the newer ones. saturday morning cartoons used to be a big deal.

Best Answer

All three. I can't choose a fave :)

Best Answer

me neither! :)

Best Answer

I watched all three almost equally as much, but I'd have to say CN. My favorite cartoon was the Powerpuff girls I think (not too sure at the moment). Now I loathe all three networks (CN not so much anymore) and the Powerpuff girls annoy me.

Best Answer

cartoon network, but it wasn't called that when i was a kid, liked bugs bunny, road runner, daffy duck all those cartoons

Best Answer

Cartoon Network/Toonami. My favorite cartoons were "What a Cartoon!" and "Voltron."

Best Answer