tjschira tjschira 22-25 21 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

*kicks tjschira - throws self on floor and bangs it with fists* Waaaa - why do you treat me like a child?

Best Answer

my dad would beat me up, stab us 79 times, shoot us 156 times, blow us up and dance on our graves singing hound dog, if I was a naughty child

Best Answer

Lolzzz....

Best Answer

No I wasn't but I was polite and honest about it ;)

Best Answer

Yes, I didn't want to make life any harder for my mom than it already was since she was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 3.

Best Answer

I was. I was the one all the parents put in charge.

Best Answer

yes and no I had to do what I had to do to survive

Best Answer

For the most part, but I also had a ornery, feisty, rebel streak..so not always.

Best Answer

Yup but I was always framed by my brother and him being the favorite and all uh yea

Best Answer

I tried to be but had no success at all.

Best Answer

It's hard to say, I mostly did what my mother asked, but then again, she didn't demand that much from me. I would guess I was average. I didn't set things on fire in the living room but I didn't always care to listen to authority.

Best Answer

i can't remember exactly ... and also can't remember being grounded that often.... i think i was good...

Best Answer

Sit me in front of the TV or with legos, or a book, and you'd never know I was there (I was the babysitter's favorite becuase of this).

Best Answer

in public, yes. at home, no.

Best Answer