Tummytocker Tummytocker 51-55, F 11 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

Nope---and it hasn't been. If and when they dig up the so-called grave site, then it will either be found or not found. Right now the body is as "found" as Jimmy Hoffa's. But you'd think if the guy could get ground penetrating radar to the site he found he'd be able to get a shovel there, too, and find out for sure

Best Answer

Why won't the police dig it up? Its on private ground, so he can't do it himself. Apparently the McCanns themselves have said they do not want it dug up. Why would that be? Surely they would want to know one way or the other. It makes no sense.

Best Answer

He managed to get the radar equipment there; he's evidently rich and I'm sure he could manage to get permission from the owners or just hire people to sneak in and look.

Best Answer

He says not.

Best Answer

Is she alive? When?

Best Answer

No. Apparently she is buried under a driveway, but despite the investigator making people aware of it, the police won't dig it up.

Best Answer

seriously creepy. i can't get the full story to download.<br />
like, how did he decide where to scan?<br />
why is evidence of a burial necessarily evidence of this particular victim?<br />
you know if it were a tv show he would be the murderer.

Best Answer

"Located"? Is he some kind of psychic?

Best Answer

No. He's a South African investigator and his findings lead him to a driveway and he has proof that a body is buried under it but the police won't dig it up to prove him wrong.

Best Answer

"proof"?

Best Answer

Your just a sad old slapper of a troll

Best Answer
Best Answer

I only read about it today. I wonder why the mainstream media won't pick it up. Probably scared of being sued by the McCanns.

Best Answer

the story is 6 months old

Best Answer

Why does it matter how old the story is...? You're missing the point.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I wasn't aware either until I just read about it. He is convinced he has located it under a drive but the authorities will not dig it up. Very bizarre. But then, the whole case was bizarre.

Best Answer