Hah, that question made no sense :D Ok so here: ~Were you the bully? Do you regret what you did to the people you bullied? Do you think you have a reason to why you did it? ~Were you bullied? Do you regret not standing up for yourself? Do you think you have a reason to why you deserve it? ~Personally, when i was little (about 5 yrs old) i was really, REALLY mean to everyone, because my mom turned really sour after the divorce, so i treated everyone like she treated me.. I really regret yelling at everyone, and i wish i never did. My exuse for being so snotty to everyone was my parents were getting divorced and i was starting a new school. Thats still no exuse >.>" ~Now i'm 14, and i am bullied. I dont regret not standing up for myself, because everyone who does only makes it worse it seems. I think i deserve it because of when i was a bully :/
IntenseCookie IntenseCookie 13-15, F 14 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Yes, I was bullied throughout school. Looking back, I do regret not doing more to try and put a stop to it. But at the time I was simply too afraid to tell anyone what was happening to me out of shame and humiliation, and I got the feeling it wouldn't have been taken seriously anyway. There is a part of me that felt like I deserved it at the time. But that was just my low self esteem playing tricks on me. Looking back, I know I didn't deserve it.

Best Answer

I was a bully and I did it because it made me feel powerful. It was a distraction as well, seeing as I didn't really like school. I had some easy targets and it's not hard to pick a few features of a person and just attack them. It did make me feel superior in the sense I could control their day.

Best Answer

Personally i was not bullied, but never bullied anyone. There was

a guy who was, and when older in his 20s he turned into the biggest

bully himself, he treats people badly now when older, now that i do not understand. Personally you do not deserve that, i seen kids being bullied who never did wrong, no one deserves

it. At 14 they should know better, you were 5, you hardly knew the difference

between right and wrong. You acted out of hurt and frustration, and that

is okay, but children who bully have issues, and that is something we

hardly understand when children ourselves. Just knowing its not you, hold your head up high, and try not to let them get to you, smile be strong, and know you are better.

That you are.

Best Answer

I was bullied in Elementary-High School and no, I didn't deserve it either. I was bullied because I didn't follow the herd like most kids do at that age. Nope, I did my own thing, which was band, choir and anything that had to do with the arts because I liked it. It made me happy and apparently being genuinely happy was uncool where I went to school.

My so-called "friends" at the time even joined in to be popular. I, being the shy, naive and stupid girl that I was just went with it because I was too much of a scaredy cat to stand up for myself. I eventually learned to stick up for myself once I realized that I don't deserve to be victimized for being myself. Now, I don't tolerate bullies and will stand up for anyone who can't do so themselves.

Best Answer

i have always felt that if you do bad bad will come back to you 2 fold. when i was in school i wasnt bullied and didnt bully, ive always felt for the other person, i went to a highschool where they had a special program for mentally retarded people, lots of kids would constantly make fun of them, and it would upset me to no end. i would stick up for them. kids can be so very cruel. i was always popular but not with one group, i just gave people the same respect they gave me. not that i was an angel or anything close. my mother was also very abusive and did horrid things to us. but that made me have empathy for people. if people are bullying you, i know it prob makes you feel like life sucks. but let them talk, run there mouths, dont show it bothers you it can be so hard. but just be you, dont try to act or do anything thats not you. confidence is one of the best qualitys you can have. even if you gotta fake it at first, keep your head up, and just do you. whoever doesnt like it. you shouldnt let haters change you. lastly in a couple years youll be out of school, and see how silly most of the stuff from scool was. and how much it does not matter after school. stay strong. i dont think your getting payback cause you where 5 its not like your still doing it. you understand it is wrong and hurtfull. so youve figured out things that your bullies still have not.

Best Answer

That made my day, theres no way anyone could have said that better ^^

Best Answer

awwww, thanks. its truth. i think you where refering to my comment, if not sorry.lol

Best Answer

Yep, Karma's a ***** and all those bullies will eventually get what they deserve.

Best Answer

When I was 12 this guy and a couple of his buddies would push me around and say stuff to me. I tried to ignore it, one day they cornered me in the restroom. The guy hit me, and I was like "This don't hurt, why am I taking it." So punched him back, after I hit him a few times he just bailed and didn't bother me again.

Best Answer

Until I was about 14, I was the smallest boy in my classes. I had to be meaner than a striped-as*s snake or I would have been picked on forever. When someone tried to bully me, I made them sorry for it. Even in the second grade, I was made to stay after school for about 20 minutes to allow everyone else time to get home or way ahead of me. Some kids picked on me, and I made them really sorry for it, but I was the one that got into trouble.

Best Answer

I am always the victim just because I can be easily victimized, but the trick is not to majorly react because then they stop...

Best Answer

I should try that ^^

Best Answer

or even try using their offence as your attack by saying something like 'I know I am lol :P' sometimes works... ;)

Best Answer

i still got a report card from Kindergarten sayin i bit & kicked the other kids......i'm more mellow now

Best Answer

was your report card that bad?

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

No one deserves it- make it stop-talk to adults. My generation adults didn't know the damage bullies did. Bullies come from violent homes.

Best Answer

similar thing with me. I didn't know I was being a bully by excluding the new girl from my small school's clique. then I moved and became the new girl... at first accepted, then soon I was the outcast. so painful... the pain is hard to get over even 12 years later.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer