chikki753347 chikki753347 56-60 11 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

Yes I would be embarrassed, but I would still loved to be caned

Best Answer

Fart

Best Answer

Depends on wat teacher was doing the whacking lol

Best Answer

yes...but what about other children seeing you getting it whacked when you wrre say between 10 and 13

Best Answer

That never happened to me. Even if it would have, it was by the principal, away from the other children.

Best Answer

Oh, and never on a bare bottom.

Best Answer

I would. All the cops!<br />
That's Sooo illegal!

Best Answer

in 1960's it was not against the law for a male teacher to gake a boys pants down and administer corporal punishment on the bare bottom. The same was for a female on a girl. The only problem may occur if a male teacher did it to a girl and then only if the girl was of secondary school age.

Best Answer

in the 1960's it was not against the law for a male teacher to take a boys pants down and administer corporal punishment to his bare bottom. It was not against the law for a female teacher to do it to a girl. Certainly in the case of boys it was not uncommon for their bare bottoms to be whacked at school

Best Answer

Yes but got smiles from some of the girls and guys and that was in kinder garden.

Best Answer

Yes I was embarrassed, the reason being that both times I was whacked in this way by prefects for minor infringements of school rules, age 15 and 16, I got an erection in front of everyone present.

Best Answer