Questionator Questionator 26-30 129 Answers May 21, 2012

Question of the Day

I was a lousy boy scout as a child.<br />
The only badge I ever earned was a sewing one.<br />
And that fell off my shirt...

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I really did laugh out loud at this! ^_^

Best Answer

awwwww....questionator turns to a perv...next question will be "Is anyone willing to chat with me?"

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Both.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

LMAO!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes.... .What was great about being a Girl Scout was that my father had been an Eagle Scout (highest rank in the Boy Scouts) as a young person, so our troop would actually DO things! He tooks on camping trips and hikes, taught us all about nature,how to catch and cook fish. and how to tie knots, etc.... It was Great! (And the female trrops leaders loved him for it!)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Talk about having a great Girl Scout Program. My brother had all the fun going camping 8 weekends+ 2 weeks of real summer camp.
You had a real scouting program I feel I was cheated out of by the wimpy Girl Scout programs

Best Answer

Yes I was for maybe 4 years...daisy, browie, girl scout. I was also in 4H for 8 years; go ahead and call me a dork :p

Best Answer

dork

Best Answer

I was in Rainbows and Brownies for a few years :-)

Best Answer

Yes, I was in the Boy Scouts and think it is a wonderful organization. (And so is the Girl Scouts)

Best Answer

Yes. I sold the most cookies ( or whatever they made us sell ) through cuteness and intimidation. :) How else do you get things done??

Best Answer

Hahaha... i still go door-to-door in a COSTUME when the troop leader says: COOKIE TIME!

Best Answer

I was a Daisy, a Brownie, a Girl Scout Junior and lastly, a Girl Scout Cadette. I guess when I hit puberty, my interests switched.<br />
My husband was a Boy Scout. All the way from a Tiger Cub to a camp counselor in highschool. <br />
"Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver but the others' gold!"

Best Answer

yes! i was a cub scout

Best Answer

no, I was mad at the boy scouts because I wanted to sell and eat the cookies too.

Best Answer

I was a crusader it was like a church group like scouts or girl guides.

Best Answer

Eagle Scout!! I've been a Scout Master and Asst. Scout Master. I've been active in a Boy Scout troop for 19 of the last 20 years.

Best Answer

No I don't liking outside in the spring or summer

Best Answer

The Grammer-Nazis don't liking you're grammers.

Best Answer

Yes, until now, I'm still a boy scout and my motto is " Always Prepare"

Best Answer

I wanted, but that would have meant that my father had to be devoted to my family, instead of his "other" family. :/<br />
So I had to learn wilderness survival and such on my own over the years. It turned out well, though, since the people I know who were in boy scouts use outdated methods to do things.

Best Answer

No...The Brownies had these lil short dresses and beanies and I was such a Tomboy I refused simply because of that.

Best Answer

I was a girl scout, but I was dishonorably discharged for putting a frog in another girl's hair and then claiming that the den mother had suggested it.

Best Answer

My parents wanted me to and I did it for a while. Boring! I learnt about camping and got some badges, certificates. I got a badge for doing the rope course that we had in the fastest time so that was like an achievement. But then I made a deal with them and told them I'd do ballet instead. That didn't last long either...

Best Answer

Yes,I was always scouting around for the good looking girls.

Best Answer