I've gotten bullied relentlessly at 2/6 schools I've been to. Bullying makes you contemplate suicide at some points. It's only the action of truely wishing to die but deciding to live that makes you stronger. When you get bullied you see just how much people can act like evil little f*ckers and completely stupid sheep (the followers of the evil f*ckers). So you see the worst in people. The naked truth of how the world is. The nasty reality that people will chase you around and blame you for all their problems if you even give them an inch. <br />
So you become this completely amitious security driven whack job, who knows how to impress the right people and avoid any emotional contact with normal people. You know how to fabricate a perfect existance. You know how to scare off and turn bullies into sheep. essentially. If you survive the worst of bullying situations you understand- people can be much like animals to slaughter, they will follow the apparent leader. Who ever that is. Whatever their mission is.

Best Answer

I'm not sure being bullied made me stronger, it made me weaker at the beginning then treatment and overcoming it made me stronger, however, I still think I'd be stronger without the bullying.

Best Answer

Technically, that "strength" that people claim to have is just their anger and dark side of themselves coming out, defending themselves from everything that they deem to be a threat. If you happen to get anything out of it, it is compassion for people forced to go through what you went through.

Best Answer

yeah i waz bullied in school and beaten by an idiot ex, no one can reckon with me these days. i have learned inner strength and drive my staff even harder into the ground around toxic folks. ppl give me shitz they see the door. these days i don't take crap from anyone.

Best Answer

That's bullshit. Bullying is something that mentally scars everyone that has had to endure it. People that say that usually are dense in the head (and possibility apathetic towards people.) I may be young but I know that the damage mentally (yes, name calling and anything among those lines is bullying) that I suffered is never going to go away and while I am a strong person, the damage you suffer from bullying of any kind is most likely permanent and detrimental. So sir, be damn lucky you've never been bullied.

Best Answer

Yes, apparently most people don't agree. It is true for a minority though. I had specific people from my high school in mind when I wrote this question. A guy and a girl who were picked on and ostracized for years. But then in our last year of high school they blossomed and became confident and found a circle of friends. You have to understand where I'm coming from. I had few friends in high school. But I flew under the radar of getting picked on. But I saw those two people get bullied and then saw them overcome it. I was envious of their drastic changes. I still have little confidence, thus the question. Make sense?

Best Answer

Ok, fair enough. (No offense) But how do you know that they wern't just putting on a straight and confident face. With enough practice, you can convincingly act confident (i've done it MANY times and so have most of my friends) or you can get a quick burst of confidence that you can easily lose (bit like a shield). Not saying you are incorrect in anyway or berating you, but I had to bring up that idea.

Best Answer

Yes, I meant to write that I don't know what was going on inside them or in their mind. Forgot to.

Best Answer

i find this very true. I myself was bulied by a teacher which i dont know how i survived. she bullied me and isolated me from my friend. from that point i am scared, doubtful of myself, and i don't know what to do.

Best Answer

Im still getting bullied. I'm only 9 and in elementary but the bullies there give me wedgies all the time cause i wear tighty whiteys and im small for my age. But i have friends who help me out so i get by :/

Best Answer

Hold on in there, Dude :)

Best Answer

i was the new kid in school in jr high. the bullies tried once. sent 1 to the hospital.the remaining ones backed off.

Best Answer

I was bullied, it took me a very very long time to get over it, I hated being a teenager. Im so much happier since my 30's.

Best Answer

that's a pretty stupid thing to say in my opinion, wishing you were bullied just so you can become "stronger". bullying destroys confidence and while plenty of people rise above it in the end, plenty of others never recover their confidence because of it. it can potentially have a scarring effect.

Best Answer

I know 6 people who have committed suicide because of being bullied. (I went to 2 incompetent school systems).

Best Answer

i agree that it's completely wrong and can destroy ppl. i'm fortunate to have risen above it in my adulthood, but it waz painful to go through and yet another reason why i would never live my entire life again even if i had the chance.

Best Answer