I was chased by....cranes!!!!Lmao
parakeet8157 parakeet8157 51-55, F 18 Answers Jun 5 in Embarrassing & Funny

I am told that I was chased by an orang-utan in a Sumatran jungle.... I didn't notice.... In was too busy running from the macaque monkeys! mx:))

Best Answer

Geese. Minions of the devil.

Best Answer

my sister was chased by a deer once <br />
but they're aways friendly to me

Best Answer

When I was little, I was attacked by a goose. They're my least favorite bird to this day.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. Didn't know the cranes were territorial!

Best Answer

well once by bees ..don't know if that counts and once by a peacock

Best Answer

My mom chases me a lot..

Best Answer

Lol yes I being the wife was chased by a blue racer snake when I was younger. .. and both hubby and I were chased by geese at a river walk park lol

Best Answer

There was a huge dog thing. Not sure if it was wild or not, all I know is that it scared the **** out of me, and always chased me around. I always ran away from it, but once it actually caught up to me and bit me hard. I have no idea why. I blindly kicked out hard and hit its head, then it fell over. I just left it lying there in the road. I saw it wandering around later on, though. Just seeing any big dog sends shivers up my spine, they're so creepy.

Best Answer

Does my brother count?

Best Answer

Yes! Those stupid cats are bastards!!!!

Best Answer

A wild pig... I had to climb a tree!!1

Best Answer

Yup .. geese! Seriously scary when they are in a bad mood!

Best Answer

Does the neighbors 100lb+ mastiff getting loose and charging me count? That is a mistake that dog only made once.......

Best Answer

those are big birds , did you run like crazy ? , lol

Best Answer

You bet I did.My sister laughed at me!

Best Answer

i'm laughing now , i was chased by a mother magpie protecting her nest , they swoop down at you and i ran and tripped and skid along the tarmac with my suitcase of school books

Best Answer

bet they have young around there.

Best Answer