flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 6 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Education

Haha. It's not something I tell people but I was expelled from every school I ever attended. I turned out ok. I think.

Best Answer

Betcha you turned out just fine.

Best Answer

No. I had to stay in their youth prisons for years and years.

Best Answer

I was almost expelled for "faking a seizure in class" until my mother came around with a doctor's note saying that yes, I am an epileptic. Knuckleheads!!<br />
I was expelled from a class, though, in 7th grade. My best friend sat in the back of class, and we were making rude connotations towards the teacher. She was a ditz anyway. Laurence and I eventually had the entire class laughing so hard. She stood up from her desk, screamed at all of us, and sat back down crying. He and I were no longer welcome in that class.

Best Answer

hahahahaha

Best Answer

no, but in the 11th grade the principal threatened to expel me if I didn't get my hair cut. I didn't and he didn't

Best Answer

Skipping out to hang out at the Local Pool Hall. Ain't that something Get expelled for Not going to School .Just what I wanted. Except for the part where My Dad Found out. lol

Best Answer