pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 18 Answers Jan 18 in Health

3 times, Motorcycle racing and mountain bike crashes

Best Answer

um Nope not that i can think of but I did pass out at my aunts wedding and i was a bridesmaid sigh right while they kissed...epic<br />
to many candles it was freakin hot

Best Answer

Yes, by a pugil stick….<br />
We had a tournament when I was in the Army. I went up against a left-handed hockey pla<x>yer. Seemed to be doing OK & then I felt something on the side of my head…..the next thing I knew, I was awakened by smelling salts. I had been knocked out cold.

Best Answer

Yes. I don't remember it. I was a high school QB, kept the ball and made the first down, saw defenders coming at me, lowered my head to get the extra yard--last thing I remember. Next thing i remember is sitting in the halftime clubhouse listening to the coach talk and someone opened the door and said "The ambulance is here." I said. "For who?" He said, "For you" and they took me away. Found out later I wasn't tsackled, but the guy from the other tean put his arms otgether and used his elbows to pile drive the back of my neck

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

3 times...so far. I am young yet, I assume there will be more :)

Best Answer

Only when a horse I was riding flipped over backwards. I have no idea why since I don't remember it.

Best Answer

Got head butted by a horse in my face... knocked me out and shattered most of the bones in my face. Not fun.

Best Answer

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Best Answer

I did faint twice, but that was due to dehydration. Would that count as knocking myself out?

Best Answer

No but I've fainted several times. I imagine it's similar.

Best Answer

Knocked down but never knocked out.

Best Answer

I made myself faint a few times if that counts hahaha

Best Answer