findinghanna findinghanna 36-40, F 11 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

adult! mainly bcoz the sex im having (or not having to be more accurate) is consensual

Best Answer

adulthood independence & freedom is worth all the other trade offs

Best Answer

Very happy as a child. Freedom to play and with little to no responsibilities. But happy now too, freedom to explore ideas.

Best Answer

Adult. I hated that powerless feeling as a child; the misery I was forced to endure

Best Answer

adult now i dont need to rely on others and when someone lets me down i already learned life isnt fair sometimes you are born into a family of addicts that thrive on drama and want to isolate everyone from eachother

Best Answer

Very true,

Best Answer

both of my parents was addicted to prescription pills all my life now my dad still is and his side of the family including him loves drama and trys to turn people against eachother

Best Answer

Now, I hated childhood.

Best Answer

Adult. I don't need anyone to think or do for me.

Best Answer

Definitely happier as an adult. I had a horrible childhood, my mum was mentally ill and I was raised by my grandparents. They did a fine job but every day I missed my Mum and worried about her. I was an introverted recluse at school and got bullied. Now I have a fabulous husband and his love has given me the self esteem I should have had when I was younger and I also have three beautiful kids and my dream job of staying home to look after my family and raise them "the old fashioned way" :o)

Best Answer

Neither, at this point I don't think I can experience happiness in this life.

Best Answer

I ask myself the same thing, I wonder if true happiness even possible

Best Answer