thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 17 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I was lucky enough to be born.

Best Answer

No, but I was born with proclivities toward homosexuality as well as heterosexuality (I'm bisexual).

Best Answer

I do not think anyone is born a homosexual for out genetics prove other wise hence lesbians who date other woman who look like men or men who date other men who look like females and even so they give the rolls as who is male and who is considered the female in the relationship. This is just an example of how even though modern day society has implemented homosexuality within some men, does not mean the genetic code has been rewritten for men to be born attracted to other men. It may happen someday but evolution is slow and homosexuality even though being around for hundreds of years can not change the evolutionary curve for at least another couple thousand years. If you believe other wise that is fine I am not trying to change your mind just simply answering the question as best as i see fit

Best Answer

may I ask what is absurd?

Best Answer

Your entire answer was absurd.

Best Answer

once again how so? That Genetics and our primal instinct is to mate with the opposite sex? That such a thing exists in all creatures to continue the species? That man is one of only 2 to 3 creatures on earth that mates for pleasure , there for the mating process is curved to suit the individual? I do not see how it can be seen as absurd? THere were test done by scientists a while back to prove homosexuality is not a choice but something one is born with but was thrown aside for fake documentation and speculation that the only scientist researching the subject were gay and no straight scientist was allowed? I wish to hear a proper response other then simply absurd with no conduct what so ever or reason to prove said comment as absurd

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Unfortunately no D'8 I wish

Best Answer

My two best friends are gay but I'm happily straight :)

Best Answer

Wrong dimension.

Best Answer

Dodged that bullet.

Best Answer

fortunately so

Best Answer

No I was born a poor poor straight child...

Best Answer

1/2

Best Answer

No I'm straight. Poor me?

Best Answer