Math, English, and pretty much art. Went to college as a math major, switched to art and english, dropped out, went back and got a BS in Art, but always tried to avoid taking any job related to art because I felt it drained my desire to do any of my own artwork.

Best Answer

I could never give up one of my art pieces. I am so... possessive of it. I sold some paintings I did this summer, but i had to paint them again, and better, because I am like an artwork hoarder haha

Best Answer

Yes I loved English and History and I thought I'd pursue Law but Architecture was always my thing.

Best Answer

subject in school right ?<br />
I had a crush with ma teacher..<br />
is that an ob<x>ject or subject ...arghhhh

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

In school I was passionate about music, orchestra, glee club, swing choir, etc, and I played piano for the drama club; my second love was English. I ended up with a degree in education, taught for 6 mos, was laid off and spent the remaining time to the present working for a company in various departments, mostly with computers and phone systems. So much for the music or the English, I only use them for my hobbies.

Best Answer

i loved biology

Best Answer