awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 25 Answers Jul 7, 2012

My school was small. We were all cool.

Best Answer

I like that....the entire school body was cool!

Best Answer

I wasn't the cool kid at the school. But I am now considered a cool adult.:)

Best Answer

I was the dorky oddball..lol

Best Answer

Nah lol I went to a posh school but was poor and only went their because my gran taught their so I could go their for free

Best Answer

Waz th WORST time of my ENTIRE life n u cdnt PAY me enough t go back!

Best Answer

No, I was the fat girl. I wasn't cool, but I wasn't tormented either ... at least not in high school, grammar school was a different story though. Funny how I lost the weight and everyone else seemed to gain it, it's poetic justice!

Best Answer

yeah i was a cool kid in high school cause i was had a big gangsta at school :D

Best Answer

well i was a better cold i think

Best Answer

Hmm...i was the coolest in elementary, the queen of the school lol...after that I was well liked, respected, had friends in most of the different groups...in high school the rich cool group invited me to a party and wanted me to join their "clique" but I didn't like how they gossiped about other people I knew and liked and told them, I remember being proud of myself

Best Answer

Nah I was the artistic/dramatic guy

Best Answer

No....I was never part of a clique or anything like that, but was well liked amongst the couple of friends I did have!

Best Answer

It depends who you ask.

Best Answer

Yeps I was lol.

Best Answer

No. lol But all those 'cool' boys that were in my high school see me walking down the street with my sexy long legs and coke bottle shape, regret ignoring me, and the girls hate me for it. In the end, I Won lol

Best Answer

I think the only thing that kept me form being called a nerd was no pocket protector.

Best Answer

So that would be a resounding NO!

Best Answer

no. I'm the Artsy girl and invisible. meh.

Best Answer

I m...

Best Answer

I was "juvenile delinquent" cool

Best Answer