travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 10 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Hobbies

LOL hardly

Best Answer

Yes, very much so . I lack in social skills and I am still shy to this day It has its bad points bad Ive seen its good points to.

Best Answer

Ah, no. I still have the scars from my first belt beating. And I fixed the broken nose. But no, they didn't shelter me from much. I read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich when I was ten--made me feel lucky.

Best Answer

nope, My dad was never around and my mom worked all the time and as long as I made it to swim practice no one cared what I did.

Best Answer

Yes. My mother felt this would protect me from getting hurt or pregnant. My father believed it was for the best. So that is why I lacked social skills and was so shy for such a long time. And why I am both innocent and wild. I know I will never catch up for I am always different. But that is what makes me so unique. And why people are drawn to me. Also I am not afraid to speak my mind and be honest. Another by-product of this way of being raised.

Best Answer

Maybe sheltered a little..Only child..

Best Answer

Not sheltered at all.

Best Answer