Yes, and no. I spent most of my time with the people in higher grades, once they graduated I was alone. My class was too far behind in maturity for me.

Best Answer

no. let's not revisit the nightmare of high school

Best Answer

No, I refused to act like the "cool kids" and did not get a drivers license until I graduated. i was the one that was bullied until I started to split some skulls.

Best Answer

Yeah. I moved from a big city to a small town when I started high school. Everyone seemed to find out quickly where I lived before and everyone wanted to know me, It was almost like having a celebrity status. I was nice to everybody, even the nerds :). I have many good memories of that time in my life.

Best Answer

not at all. high school was horrible. i didn't fit in anywhere. not even kids in the younger grades wanted to sit with me

Best Answer

Popular enough to have good friends :-)

Best Answer

I had a tight clique

Best Answer

I was naughty at school, I was always getting into trouble! I wasnt full on popular, I did hang around with a very fun group of girls.

Best Answer

Only when it came to things and stuff otherwise invisible, I usually wasn't there. What a waste, I really should've taken advantage of that opportunity.

Best Answer